суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

beef jerky purchase




i dont understand why people get tattoos of naked people on them. And the naked people are always girls. I think its odd. I was looking at the pictures of the tattoos of the girl who did my tattoo, and she tattooed a�naked girl on the middle of a girls back. And i think its stupid. But i guess whatever.

anyway. I went to panera bread with mary and we walked around target for a while. I didnt tell her about my little guy/girl cause i figured i didnt really need all of kohls knowing yet. She told everyone about my other job so i figured i shouldnt tell her about this. And then when i got home after being very frustrated with driving, mike came over. And we went to dairy queen and got ice creme yum. Mmm. And then we layed in my room. The end.

i have so much homework to do. I should prolly get a start on it. Especially my film class since that is due on monday and i have to work tomorrow. Well, i dont work on sunday though. I dont know.

alright. Well. Good night. <3

beef jerky purchase, beef jerky putle in dundee2c michigan, beef jerky quality.



Комментариев нет: