суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

call cell center from trade world




So... With WotLK coming and class changes, some people from my guild decided to change mains. That on itself isnapos;t a problem

The thing is that they decided to transfer all EP from their previous mains to the "new mains". I donapos;t think itwould be fair for someoneapos;s work to be null because they changed mains, really. But they have anso stated that new mains will have priority because this or that. What?

I came in late to that guild. They were mid-BT when I joined. And since� my luck with loot is rotten,� I have never seen any of the plate DPS pieces drop. Ever. And thinks like necks, rings and caps go to people with more EP. That, Iapos;m not complaining about.

What does piss me off is that half the raiders have switched to ret pallies. Last week, we run BT with no EP because the EP thingy was borked. The RoS boots I have been wanting since forever dropped. Guess who got them? Not me. Granted, that wasnt that big of an upgrade, but I keep thinking about the things that are, indeed, a decent upgrade. I cantapos; see how its fair that someone who already has� a character thats infinitely better geared than me has priority on loot over me. The first thing that comes in mind is that neck from Supremus. So ret pally #1037401734 gets to pick it up TWICE� And what do I do, sit down and cry?

I am not usually a loot whore. I am actually the dumb person that passes loot if its a better upgrade for someone else. But it does bother me that my chances of getting upgrades now are borked because people ar playing characters that they probably will abandon if the Ret nerfhammer comes. One of them has stated that heapos;s moving to his moonkin if ret gets nerfed.

I know gear shouldnt matter right now, even though some of mine will probably�last me for a while. What does bother me is that to me, it seems like�the Officers are manipulating that to their favor. I cant possibly see how favoring new mains from people who� are going to keep playing the same�characters is fair. I cant see how getting the same pieces twice instead of letting someone have them is�fair. Or maybe I just need a reality�check and some people to tell me Iapos;m being dumb and�I shouldnt care about this...�


call cell center from trade world, call cell check phone, call cell cingular phone record, call cell collect phone.



Комментариев нет: